GPS Vehicle Tracking System and Vehicle Tracking Devices in Guntur
A city of southeast India east-southeast of Hyderabad. Founded by the French in the 18th century, it was officially ceded to the British in 1823. Population: 514,000. Located in the Krishna River delta, the city is a railroad junction and agricultural market for jute, tobacco, and rice.
It is a centre for learning and is the administrative centre and capital of Guntur District. It is the home of the famous Amaravati and Ancient Sitanagaram rich in history, culture and heritage. It is a major centre in India for business, commerce, agriculture. The region is also identified as a transportation and textile hub in India.
Guntur City and its region is a major commercial center in India. Guntur has the largest Asian market for Red Chillies. Cotton, tobacco and chilli are some of the major commodities that are exported from here to various parts of the world.
How TrackMyAsset can help business which involves transportation operation
Transportation is the core of many businesses from manufacturing to FMCG to reach their products to the last mile.
In general transportation in India is 30% inefficient due to many reasons. Mostly due to driver behavior and lack of real-time information about the vehicles on road.
TrackMyAsset, as the name suggests, GPS/GPRS vehicle tracking solution, started to address the problems facing by transportation industry.
GPS positioning with lot of other inputs like ignition, AC, temperature can be monitored in real-time from vehicle.
How does GPS/GPRS vehicle tracking work?
Essentially, hardware contains a GPS chip which acquires latitude and longitude or Geo coordinates from GPS satellites. Along with the Geo coordinates other data like ignition, AC, temperature, fuel level of the vehicle is transmitted to telemetrics cloud servers using GSM Network This data will be analysed and presented in an intuitive dashboard and report to the stakeholders in the system.
In the scope of the data, many reports and alerts can be generated. Below are few reports and alerts that can be generated
Live status of the vehicle including speeding, direction, distance traveled and location on Google maps or any other maps
- History playback or path traversed. 6 to 12 months of data is stored in the system and one can check the path traversed by vehicles
- Over speed alert. A user can set the speed limit after which user will get alerted if the vehicle exceeds the speed limit.
- Geo-fence alert. A user can set Geofences and get alerted when a vehicle enters or leaves the Geofence.
- Fuel monitoring. Users can monitor fuel level with the advanced fuel sensors integrated with GPS tracking device. Existing resistive type fuel sensor can be used to monitor but, it’s not very accurate but is a cheaper option. Capacitive or ultrasonic fuel sensor give more accurate with 1% tolerance. Which are bit expensive.
Industries that can get benefit from GPS/GPRS Vehicle tracking system
- Construction Companies
- Dairy Industry
- Parcel Services
- Cab Industry
- Mining Industry
- Fishing Industry
- Coal Transportation
- FMCG industry
- Cold chain Transportation
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Airport Management
- Hospitality Industry
Salient Features of TMA GPS Vehicle Tracking Solution:
- Real time live tracking of vehicles
- Historic Playback of path traversed
- Vehicle current position with detailed information
- Informative Dashboard with vehicle usage statistics
- Comprehensive Route analysis
- Login master to handle multiple logins as per hierarchy
- Daily, Weekly and monthly reports
Milk Industry-Specific Reports:
- Location wise reporting
- Location entry, exit time recordings
- Route optimisation
- Trip wise reports
- Restricted driving hours report.
Cab Industry-Specific Reports:
- Trip wise reports
- Driver behaviour Analysis
- Driver wise trip reports
- Vehicle/driver login and logout timings
Cement Industry Specific reports:
- Trips driven per day
- Mileage reports
- Idle timing reports
Water Tanker Specific Reports:
- Water Level Monitoring
- Water dispensed tracking reports
And last but not least Accurate Fuel level monitoring system with our advanced Ultrasonic Fuel sensors
- Accurate fuel level in the vehicle
- Fuel Theft indication/alarms